Standard Line Filters Use Pelletized Activated Carbon
Long Service Life
Proven Design with 100% Activated Carbon
Machine Packed for Consistent Quality
Very Low Pressure Drop
4″ to 14″ / 260 – 1260 CFM
For our Standard Line we use virgin activated CKV carbon. CKV is a high density; coal based pelletized carbon which boasts longer life and high performance.
Depending on our customer needs, we can change the carbon type in our filters to meet specific requirements. KFI has many types of activated carbon in stock or available for special order.
- Long service life rated with 0.1 sec contact time
- Very low pressure drop
- Multiple applications possible
- Our filters are tested and work best with KFI recommended fans
- Cleaning and recirculating air saves energy
- Pelletized activated carbon